CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

With it being November(I know I cannot believe it either) and Thanksgiving coming up, every Thursday will now be Thankful Thursdays :) There are really so many things that I am thankful for so this is going to be a lot of fun!
Today I am very very thankful for my wonderful family! My sweetie, stud of nature is truly my rock and makes me smile every day! I am so thankful he is such a hardworking, thoughtful, kind and loving man! He has given me so many great things in the almost 11 years we have been together and 2 of the best being our wonderful children! My little man and my little miss!! They both amaze me everyday, they are both so very smart, creative and artistic, the absolute perfect combination of the sweets and I!! So to my wonderful family, I am so very thankful for you today and every other day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment