CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Silly Band Fever

Well Maddie has finally found out about the Silly Bandz craze going around and now they are everywhere lol! These are just what she had on before bedtime lol! It is so funny to watch her sometimes sit and pick which ones she is going to wear for the day. Sometimes it will be just a few, other times it will be a bunch on both arms, it's too funny!
Ahh little girl trends, I remember them back when I was around the same age and growing up. For me my big thing was the charm necklaces, the big and bulky plastic necklace and all the fun plastic charms to go with it! I think I had the same amount of charms and little miss does of Silly Bandz lol! Like mother like daughter! How awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment