CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey Mr. Photographer

I absolutely love this pic of my sweets and little princess! Recently my awesome guy let me upgrade my camera in promise that I: #1 finally branch out and do something with my photography and #2 he gets the old camera (not that it is really that old lol) So as we were downtown taking our weekend random shots we so often do, I had to snap a quick pic of him in action. I must say I have taught him well, he is doing so awesome and I am very proud. I know not many people can just pick up a camera and take awesome shots, but he is totally one of those that can. His images are crisp, sharp and clear, and he even shoots in manual mode. Sure I had to show him a few things, but after a bit he was doing it all on his own!! Makes me smile and really feel like I know what I am doing some of the time lol lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment