CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Today is my sweetie's or as I call him my "stud of nature's" 31st birthday :) He is the best thing, other than our wonderful kiddos, that has ever happened to me. He is the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most hard working man that I know and I am so glad that I can call him all mine!! We have been through so much and we have came through it tougher and stronger than before, I wouldn't trade that for anything in this world. He cheers me up when I am mad, wipes away the tears when I am sad, can make me smile anytime he wants(as he says lol), makes me laugh every single day(to me that is just awesome, I love to laugh), he has the most gorgeous green eyes that still give me butterflies on a daily basis, and the list goes on for my awesome sweets! So today I celebrate the birth of the love of my life, my soul mate and best friend. I love you my sweets and I hope you have the best day!

No comments:

Post a Comment